- Case Width: 42mm
- Case Depth: 11mm
- Clasp Type: Push-button deployment
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Glass Type: Mineral Crystal
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Tough Solar
- Packaging: Casio presentation box
- Guarantee: Casio 2 year guarantee
Some of the special features of the EFA-134SB-1A1VEF watch are:
>-A Neobrite luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
>-A two tone solid Stainless Steel case and Band with a particularly secure safety catch, which helps prevent the strap from opening by mistake.
>-Hard Mineral glass which resists scratching.
>-Perfect for swimming and snorkelling as the watch is water resistant to 1 bar / 100 metres.
>-A Solar Cell provides power for operation.
Check out the latest new range from Casio - Casio Sheen Ladies Watches - beautiful new Casio ladies watches
Now synonymous with affordable and innovative digital watches, Casio watches was actually formed in 1946 in Japan by Tadao Kashio, whose first major product was a cigarette-holder finger ring that allowed the wearer to smoke the cigarette down to its end hands-free! Casio launched the world’s first all-electric compact calculator in 1957, before moving into watches in 1974 with “The Casiotron” – a watch that featured a fully automatic calendar. Casio’s illustrious watch history also includes being one of the first manufacturers of quartz crystal watches, calculator watches and watches with temperature, altitude, atmospheric-pressure, and GPS position displays.
As an official Casio watches stockist, Moores Jewellers is proud to offer an exciting and wide range of the most popular and innovative Casio watches:
* Casio G-Shock watches – built for sports and outdoor activities, known for their resistance to shocks, features include up to 200m water-resistance, stop-watch, countdown timer, and atomic time keeping, used by US and NATO Special Forces.
* Casio Baby-G watches – more recent ladies version of the G-Shock, featuring funky, colourful and innovative designs, as worn by Pixie Lott
* Casio Wave-Ceptor watches – blending digital with more traditional analogue, Wave Ceptors include some truly innovative features that include atomic time-keeping and perpetual calendars
* Casio Alarm Chronograph watches – affordable digital or as more traditional chronographs, combine great innovative features with fantastic and chunky designs
* Casio Premium watches – this is an exclusive small range of high-end Casio watches full of functionality, only available to select Authorised Casio Stockists
Moores Jewellers offers free same/next day delivery on all Casio watches.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS - to 15th Jan 2013
We have extended our usual 30 day returns policy for all items purchased from 1st November.
FREE UK DELIVERY on all orders
Moores Jewellers offers FREE UK DELIVERY on all orders. All orders will be delivered via Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery or Royal Mail Sign-for Recorded Delivery - Special Delivery for orders above £75 (Next Day Cut-off 3pm), Recorded Delivery for orders below £75. You may wish to upgrade at the Checkout for swifter postal delivery. Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. All deliveries must be signed for. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we try to ensure that orders are despatched the same day / next day as we receive them. However, delivery timescales may be subject to product availability and Royal Mail, and we cannot guarantee this (but it all works perfectly 99% of the time!). Please contact us on 01245 - 266 551 (Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm, or Sunday 10am-4pm) or via email (info@mooresjewellers@.co.uk).
DELIVERY TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Please note that international orders are expected to be received by customers within 2-10 working days (non-guaranteed), and we charge £10-£15 for delivery to most overseas countries (this is added at the checkout). International orders are shipped by Royal Mail International, who then pass the package onto the local delivery company. Our secure payment system accepts a wide range of local currencies. UK Deliveries only for CK and Tissot.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
You are able to cancel your order prior to shipping with no cost penalty being incurred and full credit of your account if monies have already been taken. You can cancel an order by Contacting us through our website, or by phoning us on 01245 266 551.